How funny are Computers in movies?
Read the following and add up in comments if you have ever seen something related to computers in movies that is too awkward to digest… Here I go:
- Word Processors never display a cursor
- All monitors display inch high letters
- High tech computers such as those used by NASA, the CIA, or some such government institutions have the easiest to understand user interface.
- You can infect a computer with a destructive virus by simply typing “UPLOAD VIRUS”
- A hacker can get into the most sensitive computer in the world before intermission and could guess the secret password in utmost 3 tries ( or even lesser)
- Any “PERMISSION DENIED” has an “OVERRIDE” function
- Complex calculations and loading of huge amount of data will be accomplished in under 3 seconds. There modems usually appear to transmit data at a speed greater then 2 Gbps
- If you display a file on the screen and someone deletes the file, it also disappears from the screen
- No matter what kind of computer disk it is, it’ll be readable by any system you put it into. All application software is usable by all computer platforms
- Laptops for some strange reasons always seem to have amazing real time video phone capabilities and the performance of a CRAY supercomputer.